Our network of stellar alumni is among our proudest achievements—many of our former lawyers remain in close contact with us after they leave, and some even become our best clients.
Cleary alumni have gone on to join the legal departments of corporations, financial institutions, non-profits, and international organizations. Our former lawyers have held distinguished roles in government, academia, and the corporate world. Many have started their own businesses and some have pursued fields completely outside of the law. The impressive positions that our alumni hold reflect both the quality of our training and our global reach.
Our alumni have tremendous pride in their experiences at the firm and often reflect upon their time with fondness and gratitude. Click on the links below to read some of their thoughts.
- Manoj Nair (2008-2016; Hong Kong, New York), Managing Director, General Counsel and Chief Administrative Officer at Ardea Partners
- Talia Milgrom-Elcott (2001; New York, Paris), Founder and Executive Director at 100Kin10 & Starfish Institute
- Cyrus Ghavi (2010-2013; New York), Senior Counsel at the National Football League
- Jelena Madir (2002-2006; Washington, D.C.), General Counsel at Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance
- Adriana Rios Welton (2011-2015; New York), Vice President of External Affairs at AT&T in Mexico
- Timothy Murphy (1995-2000; London, New York), Chief Administrative Officer at Mastercard in New York
- Shana Simmons (2009-2011; London, New York), General Counsel at Everlaw in California
- Daniel Malech (2009-2014; New York), Senior Vice President of Strategy and General Counsel & Compliance Officer at Plenty in California
- Christopher Provenzano (2002-2009; New York), Michael Granne (2003-2006; New York), and Jennifer Bader (1998-2003; New York, Paris), partners at Provenzano Granne & Bader
- Tim Lee (2012-2018; New York, Seoul), Senior Vice President at iCapital